The bed and breakfast « La Belle Joséphine » located in the heart of the Haute-Tarentaise region offers a multitude of sports, relaxation as well as cultural activities.
– Downhill skiing :
- At 7mn from the funicular of the ski resort Bourg Saint Maurice – les Arcs
- 10 mn from Montchavin La Plagne ski resort
- 20 mn from Peisey-Vallandry ski resort
– Cross-country skiing :
- Directly from the guest house « la belle Joséphine ».
- The domain of Peisey-Nancroix on the plateau of Rosuel is one of the most beautiful sites of Tarentaise. 43 km of trails await you for cross-country skiing, skating, Biathlon, Telemark or snowshoeing activities.
– The joëring skiing.
– Sleigh dog ride. www.letrappeur.com
– Hiking in the Vanoise National Park.
– Horseback riding tours
With its international canoeing and kayaking base, Bourg Saint Maurice is the place to be for white water sports (rafting, canyoning, canoeing, kayaking, hydrospeed).
– Cycling tourism :
A bicycle path accessible to everyone (pedestrians, cyclists, rollerbladers, strollers) links Bourg-Saint- Maurice to the neighbouring town of Aime.
That is to say 15km of stroll along the Isère, in the shade of the forests and at the finish the pleasant stretch of water of Gotthard.
This track is accessible on foot from the guest room « La Belle Joséphine ».
The most adventurous can climb 3 large road passes – mythical climbs taken by the Tour de France – Le Cormet de Roselend (1968m), the Col du Petit Saint Bernard (2188m) or the Col de l’Iseran (2764m).
– 18 holes golf course at Les Arcs resort 1800
– Les chemins du baroque :
Savoie was a privileged place of convergence of Italian, Comtois and French artistic influences. This artistic boom developed in the 17th century after a dark period of disease, war and famine. Inspired by the Catholic reform following the Council of Thirty,
this particular style flourished in Italy and then in the Alps. It is
characterized by freedom of form, profusion of ornaments, trompe-l’oeil
- The Baroque Churches :
- The chapels :
Saint Pantaléon at Grand Gondon
Saint Grat at Vulmix
Les Vernettes at Peisey-Nancroix
– The Beaufort :
In the heart of the Haute Tarentaise valley is made a cheese of high nobility by its history and its terroir, the Beaufort.
The high Tarentaise dairy cooperative in Bourg Saint Maurice welcomes you to visit its production.
– The orchard :
From the bed and breakfast « La Belle Joséphine », you can follow the discovery path of these three sites :
- The great orchard of Tarentaise at Ballastière (Landry)
- The orchard Saint Pantaléon at Grand Gondon
- The Apple House at Chal Hauteville-Gondon